So I got feedback that I am not being very informative. I didn't want to go on and on about kiddies but I guess I also get tired of typing lots. I will work on being more open about what happened.

I so have the shopping bug. Though I am by far the youngest teacher at school, the pretty young teacher across the hall had 2 good "teacher" outfits on for the first day. Very clean, pressed and professional. I am destined to be the hippie science teacher with the peasant skirts and knitted stuff. Always rumpled and never sleek. That is OK though because I wouldn't be able to hid that for long. For example, I'm totally into this skirt. Thanks Teen!
I guess my kids will just have to get used to it b/c I love it! Not this though

Neighborhood G-sale was awesome! I got so many school supplies for way less. I can help my kids get organized now. And organize myself as well. Trying to buy 8 sets of everything from markers to whiteboards, to plastic bins gets really very expensive. Bouncing between my department budget and the school budget to get myself set up in the class has been confusing. I wish that Costco did sell all these things in bulk. Bulk Sharpies, a teacher's best friend for not losing her new set of scissors :)
Time to plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment