Saturday, January 1, 2011

Have you ever...

...tried to get 24 high schoolers to concentrate on the first day back from a nice long break? It does not turn out well. Good thing I plan on easing back into things with a science filled crossword puzzle! Yea! I feel like a genius because I know that it won't cause me emotional distress. Sometimes, well, a lot of the time, I over plan and have too many things to do in 1 day. Then I just spend the day pushing through things rather than being slow and thorough. Better to have depth than nothing at all.

Either way, winter break was wonderful and I am not ready to go back. I know that I will end up loving the work I do but having NO work is a different kind of love. Maybe I will be crafty in the summer...

2 comments:

Teeny said...

summer job: etsy designer

Earthquake K said...

Totally. Start sending me your ideas.