Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodbye Moth

The moth did not end up leaving that night. He was still on my wall but when I woke up, he had already left. I guess he had an early meeting.

This must be the week of visits. My university mentor visited today and my administrator is visiting Wednesday. Suddenly everyone is satisfied with why the noob has not burn down the classroom but also wants to know, 'is she even any good?' Ok, I'm being mean. Everyone that visits my class to 'check up' on me is actually really nice and says good things. Although they make me think and it hurts my head sometimes, it pushes me to get better. Yay! Honestly, the better I get, the easier it gets so why not work hard?


Man, there are a lot of noob haters on the internet. I just searched "noob" and apparently there are a lot of gamers that are not happy. Why can't we all just be friends?

Bonus: Fingerboarding is so classy

No comments: