Actually, I'm feeling alright. I've been able to plan for the week more efficiently. Instead of taking 3/4 of my weekend to plan, I now take 1/4 of it and call it good. What's the use of over perfectionizing everything? I swear that my kids do not notice either way. Plus, I don't get all rigid and stressed about lessons "going the way they should" when I plan just enough. There is really never any way to know which direction they want to go in.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Returning
Oh school again. Break was wonderful but I'm so ready to have a schedule again. If only it didn't start at 6 AM.
Actually, I'm feeling alright. I've been able to plan for the week more efficiently. Instead of taking 3/4 of my weekend to plan, I now take 1/4 of it and call it good. What's the use of over perfectionizing everything? I swear that my kids do not notice either way. Plus, I don't get all rigid and stressed about lessons "going the way they should" when I plan just enough. There is really never any way to know which direction they want to go in.
Next lesson for me is "how to plan for specific time ranges." I always think, "oh, this will only take 20 mins" when in reality, it becomes all 50 mins of the period. In time...
Actually, I'm feeling alright. I've been able to plan for the week more efficiently. Instead of taking 3/4 of my weekend to plan, I now take 1/4 of it and call it good. What's the use of over perfectionizing everything? I swear that my kids do not notice either way. Plus, I don't get all rigid and stressed about lessons "going the way they should" when I plan just enough. There is really never any way to know which direction they want to go in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment